Monday, May 11, 2009

Were are we--May 2009

Well, obviously, I haven’t done anything with Hypernotus in a while. In part, that’s because James has gotten distracted and hasn’t finished the rules. And this was all a way to get him to finish the rules.

I could have (and still might) go on anyway. But, I’ve been distracted as well. For those who don’t follow links, I have been working on-and-off on a Sword & Sorcery game for some while. This is not any kind of old-school game in either mechanics or premise. I had stalled a bit on that and moved on to other things for a while, including the Onderland Campaign and Hypernotus.

The S&S game has rethrust itself upon my consciousness recently, particularly in terms of the setting. I’m engaged in some negotiations that I don’t want to go into until there is some resolution. I hope to be able to resurrect a wonderful S&S setting. If not, I have so other ideas about doing an antediluvian, Hebrew setting. Yes, you read that right.

So, let’s see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment