Monday, September 2, 2019

So, anyway....

Yeah.

It's been a little while since I posted anything.  By which I mean almost eight smegging years!  Every once in a while, I look at the auld blog, think, "that was pretty good; I should do something with it", and then move on.

So, why post something now?  Couple of reasons really.

First, just this afternoon I checked out blog posts from two of my favourite bloggers: FR Dave and Jason Vey.   I noted that Dave has been busy (which is awesome because his brain is awesome) and Jason is trying to get back to the blogging thing (which is also awesome because his brain is awesome).  I noted, then, that others folks, like JB at B/X Blackrazor have just been plugging along all this time.

Damn!  Good on them all!  I wish that I had been able to meet all three of these fine chaps and the many more who keep fighting the good fight, even as the world seems to get darker both ludically (e.g. the G+ fiasco) and really (e.g....geez, take your pick).  Maybe one day.

Second, with a solid Beefeater Martini under my belt, I suddenly thought: "Hey, I started posting this thing on rpg.net where I was reading DragonQuest!  Wouldn't that be the kind of thing that I used to post to the old Wheel of S.?"

Yes; yes, it would.

And third....well, I hate to get personal because I'm just not that kind of guy.  But I'm beginning a new chapter in my life in the next few days as I move out my family's house (not by choice) and get to re-experience all the fun of being single again (note my tongue: firmly in cheek there).  So, maybe it just seems like it would be nice to reconnect with the community and whatnot.  Anyway, let's just move on from this paragraph, eh?

So, I'll start reposting my "Thoughts on DragonQuest" from rpg.net and then...then, I guess I'll see what that damn Wheel of Samsara has in store for me. 

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to burn fat then you certainly have to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    From their grand opening in January 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a smart keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete