Friday, November 11, 2011

Does the Fiend Still Live?

Good question.  Looks like about four months since the last post (which wasn't much of a post in any sense beyond the technical).  Hmn.  So, life is still totally up in the air, I still don't have a gaming group, and my mind has been pathetically unfocused.

That's no good.

So, I'm taking the wolf by the ears (as the old Romans used to say), and deciding that I will begin posting something at least once a week for the rest of the year.  It may be gaming thoughts, some fiction, or some absolute bloody junk, but it will be my junk, and maybe I can get my brain back into some vaguely functional state again.

Oh, and this post doesn't count.  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. HE'S ALIVE!!! It will be good to see you post again Matthew, no matter how seldom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terribly nice of you to say. I hope I can come up with something worth saying.

    ReplyDelete