Friday, March 25, 2011

Still Alive, Actually

Not that you would know it from the blog.  Between bouts of pneumonia, back injuries, vacations, and (least importantly for purposes of blogging), nothing of much relevance to say, I have obviously been absent.  I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth.  Hopefully, I might get this blog going again a bit, although I am unsure of its future.  I began it for a very specific purpose - to act as a design log and forum for a game of swords & psionics - and although that game isn't done, the big pieces are long since decided.  In addition, I must confess to having suffered a bit of blogger-burnout, both for my own and other's (far superior) efforts.  Not due to a lack of good material; maybe the opposite of having so much good material that I can't really sort through it anymore.

But, maybe I'll think of something else to say.

4 comments:

  1. But, maybe I'll think of something else to say.

    I do hope so Matthew. In the meantime you've got to enjoy what you're doing and it's no good doing it if you're not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be posting about once a month this year. Life often gets in the way of blogging, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about you pneumonia and back injuries, Matthew.

    Hope you keep blogging, but no worries if you can't be bothered. It's just a diversion, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're doing better. I had wondered where you've been. Still, sometimes a break is a good thing, I'd imagine.

    ReplyDelete